Dear DIPSITE ATUL MALHOTRA,
Here’s wishing you and your family a safe, healthy, prosperous and HAPPY New Year.
The DPS Alumni Annual Dinner 2014 was held successfully on Saturday 27th Dec. 2014….with
young Dipsites providing live band and song to make the evening a melodious one.
Here are some pics of the evening.
The Alumni Association is extremely grateful to Dipsites Mr. Naveen Jindal, Mr. Rajat
Tandon (Investors Clinic), Rajesh Tandon, and Cache Enterprises (courtesy Dipsite
Dr. Sunil Gupta) for generously co-sponsoring the event.
For 2015, we have the following events scheduled:
1. Dipsite of the Year award: To honor Dipsites who have achieved excellence in their
spheres- captains of industry, medical professionals, distinguished statesmen, artists
and creative personnel, shining examples in public and administrative service, sports….We can
have a Musical Extravaganza celebrating the spirit of Excellence.
2. Repeat Career Growth Workshops
3. Gastronomical/ Cooking competition for Dipsites (have requested Sourish Bhattacharya,
a Dipsite, well respected personality in the world of Food & Beverage and
Restaurants…. to help formulate an event…blogger)
4. Creativity Day/ Dipsite Talents award (for potential actors, actresses, writers, poets,
musicians, sculptors, painters and other artists)
5. Provide a platform for young Dipsite entrepreneurs needing mentoring, seed capital and
support (Something of the type http://startup101.in/mentors/rajiv-soni/)
6. Fun activities like Annual Ball (sometime in Sept), Sports Day (sometime in Feb/ March),
We look to Dipsites of other DPS schools joining in~ be a part of all activities.
Also we request all Dipsites to pay in the Annual Subscription of Rs.500/- (US$ 10) for the year
If you all think that we are on the right track, please do send in your Subscription by cheque to the
address at the end; favoring ‘The Dipsites Association’ or transfer to SBI Account no. 10617282775
titled The Dipsites Association IFSC code: SBIN0001188 with email
intimation to firstname.lastname@example.org along with full name, email id, cell number,
batch, which DPS, current profession.
Suggestions, ideas are always welcome. Sponsorship invited for all of the above events.
CA Rajiv Soni
President, DPS Alumni Association
Workplace: G-14/3 DLF City 1 Gurgaon 122002
DPS World Foundation